We have a new website - please be patient as we perfect it.
We are providing competitive youth basketball opportunities for students ages 6-18 years old with the following features:
• Under leadership of experienced professional basketball coaches.
• Maximum number of players per team – reserved roster spot.
• Twice per week practice with opportunity for additional skills training.
• Games throughout the season -watch calendar for days and times. All competitive teams will participate in the District and Regional Homeschool Tournaments at the end of the year.
• Possible tournament play when available.
• Impactful 30-min Bible Discipleship Challenge after Monday practice. Families and siblings are welcome to attend with their player(s)!
Competitive Basketball - Varsity, Junior Varsity, Middle School, 12U and 10U Boys and Girls teams! All competitive basketball teams will go to the Regional Homeschool Championship Tournament at the end of the year.
Practices will begin mid August for all teams, and are scheduled Monday 2:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. and Wednesday 2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Bible Discipleship Challenge begins at 4:30 p.m. Monday.
Practices will be held at the MI3 Center, 1135 Ella Crossing Dr, Houston, TX 77090
EARLY BIRD PRICES:
To Take advantage of the early payment discount you must do two things for each player you have playing:
1. Have your $150.00 in to hold your players spot on a team
2. Have an additional $300.00 sent in toward your fees. This money ($450.00) must be paid by June 30th to take advantage of the early bird price.
EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNTED FEES:
Age -> Fees -
10U -> $575.00
12U -> $625.00
14U -> $675.00
16U/18U -> $800.00
REGULAR REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE
Age -> Fees -
>Players can get a sponsorship from someone (which is tax deductible for them), i.e.: doctor, dentist, chiropractor, vet etc. Families are encouraged to get as many sponsorships as possible. Up to 75% of all sponsorship raised will be applied to fees. Overage will go into the general fund to help with overall expenses.
>If a family knows of a potential sponsor but does not want to contact that sponsor; you can choose to forward the name and information to leadership and we will make the contact. However, the total donation money will be split 50% to player (up to $200.00) and 50% to S&L general fund.
>Any family can begin making payments early to help alleviate larger payments in the fall. Just let Tammy know if you would like to do this.
>If any family feels led to sponsor another player and help with fees, please contact Tammy. We can put together scholarship funds for individuals or put your gift in the general scholarship fund.
>If financial hardships exist, please talk with Tammy to arrange a payment plan.
Multiplayer Discount: 3rd Player is $50.00 off their fee; 4th or more player is $100.00 off their fees.
NON-REFUNDABLE / NON TRANSFERABLE registration fee will hold your player's spot on a team.
All additional fees paid are non-refundable after September 1st of that year.
All fees/sponsorships are non-transferable and non-refundable.